admin 1Settling of Admin Work 4Settling of Admin Work 3Settling of Admin Work 6InsuranceExpat visa consultationconsultationexpat immigrationexpat visa consultation 2

Expat Visa


Visa is unarguably one of the most essential things to settle prior to your arrival in Singapore, but the hassle of processing all documents and papers to acquire it can be tiresome and frustrating. Our team at Asia Expat Guides is well-versed with Singapore visa requirements, so you can just sit back and relax. We will lead the way, and you will never get lost nor penalized…


Product Description

Singapore is indeed an epitome of efficiency, especially when compared to its neighboring countries. Yet, for all its efficiency, Singapore is too one of the strictest countries for its rules and procedures in the areas of expat administration and visa.You have to consider the Assessment Level of your country to know whether a visa is mandatory for your nationality as well as the type of visa. You also have to deliberate upon application processes to obtain your visit passes, employment passes and others.

To work in Singapore as an expat, you are required to present the necessary documents that proves your employment to the Ministry of Manpower (MOM), the government agency that handles permits and registrations for foreigners. Entry requirements to Singapore is strict and the different options and visa have unique requirements to obtain:

  • Long Term Visit Pass – Only holders of certain employment passes are eligible to apply for this pass for their spouse, children and parents.
  • Employment Pass – Allows professionals to work in Singapore. Applicants must hold recognized qualifications and earn a fixed monthly salary of above S$2,500. There are 3 different types of employment passes.
  • Personalized Employment Pass – This is a work visa which allows foreign professionals to work in Singapore for up to 5 years and frees the need to be tied to any employer.
  • EntrePass – Necessary for foreign entrepreneurs who plan to set up a business in Singapore.
  • S Pass – Applies to middle-level skilled workers such as technicians.
  • Dependent’s Pass – Necessary for spouses or children of current visa holders in Singapore, who intends to shift to Singapore. The visa holders must be employment pass or S Pass holders with a minimum fixed monthly salary of S$2,500.

If you are vexing over administrative issues such as expat visa, you have come to the right place. At Asia Expat Guides, our team is qualified is handling expat administrative matters with years of experience behind us. We will advise you on the appropriate kinds of passes that you need to ensure a smooth transition to your new home in Singapore. Our team is well-versed with Singapore visa requirements for every expat entering Singapore, regardless of his or her nationality.We are also impeccably informed in Singapore visa requirements, fees and other important factors that you need to take note of.

While moving to Singapore can be challenging in terms of the amount of administrative work in store for you, Asia Expat Guides can be the solution for you. Our forte lies in dealing with expat visas. We will make sure you are equipped with every necessary documents such that your transition to a new country will be a breeze. With Asia Expat Guides, you will have the best service – that’s our promise to you.

Get in touch with us for FREE consultation about expat visa. Email us to admin@asiaexpatguides.com or contact us here.