administrative work 7
Settling of Admin Work 6Settling of Admin Work 4admin 1administrative services 8expat visa consultation 2expat immigrationconsultationExpat visa consultation

Expat Visa


Visa is unarguably one of the most essential things to settle prior to your arrival in Indonesia, but the hassle of processing all documents and papers to acquire it can be tiresome and frustrating. Our team at Asia Expat Guides is well-versed with Japan visa requirements, so you can just sit back and relax. We will lead the way, and you will never get lost nor penalized…


Product Description

Japan has a reputation of being one of the most expensive countries in the world. Despite its current status however, the increasing inflow of expats every year shows that moving to Japan is still a popular choice. However, just like in any other countries, there are tons of paperwork to complete in the process of moving to Japan. At Asia Expat Guides, we are here to help you complete all necessary documents and submit them on time so that you experience a hassle-free transition.

In planning to move to Japan, you should look for work before coming and submit your expat visa. As a basic rule, expats entering Japan should have a visa, unless you are from one of the countries that Japan has a visa waiver agreement with. Expats also need to apply for the relevant visas from their Japanese Embassy or Consulate before embarking for Japan. There are 7 different classifications of visas and 26 statuses of residence that have different application requirements. These are just 2 of them:

  • Short-term visa or temporary visa –Ideal for those from a non-exempt country and will stay in Japan for a short period of time. The validity of this visa ranges from 15 and 30 to 90 days. A subset of short term visa, transit visa is usually applicable for foreigners whose stay would be about two weeks or less.
  • Long-term Visa – First category under this visa is specified visa and is ideal for spouses or relatives of permanent residents, and is valid for 5 years. Second category is the general visa, primarily for students, artists or journalists who are in Japan for training or school, and is valid for a year. Last category is the working visa for expats working in Japan – they can transfer from one job to another without applying for a new visa.

With our team at Asia Expat Guides, we will ensure that you have the appropriate visas and relevant documents applied for. Administrative work upon moving to other countries will never be so simple. Our team of professionals are familiar with Japan visa requirements and application procedures. We will settle your paperwork together with you in the most professional manner from start to end. Join us now at Asia Expat Guides and experience the fun of relocating abroad!

Get in touch with us for FREE consultation about expat visa. Email us to or contact us here.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Expat Visa”

Please solve the equation below to complete the process: *